We are aware that many in our community are struggling with loss of work and uncertain incomes. One way we can help is through supporting the foodbank. We are collecting resources to take down to the Foodbank in Bunbury. If you would like to donate, please bring your donations down to the church building while it is open during these times: Tuesdays to Thursdays 9:30am to 11am.
Items that cannot be accepted include:
- regulated products such as alcohol, tobacco or drugs of dependence
- products past its use by date
- products more than 6 months past its best before date
- products where the packaging seal has been broken
- mouldy or rotting products
- products where the cold chain has not been maintained
- products subject to a safety recall, and
- unlabelled products provided without ingredient details.
Any donations will be greatly appreciated.