"ABM wants to see people everywhere experience the wholeness of life God offers in Jesus Christ, and supports our partners as they participate in God's mission."
"ABM's philosophy is based on a belief in holistic mission - that God calls us to serve people in all aspects of their lives, from the spiritual to the practical. This includes all the evangelistic activities of the church in its witness to the Good News, such as ministry, theological education and training, and the development of Christian worship and liturgy resources. Mission also includes providing health and education services, helping people to build capacity to improve food and water resources, and assisting in economic development initiatives. In all of its work, ABM seeks to serve God through supporting our Partners in their local witness and service."
ABM's 5 Marks of Mission
- Witness to Christ's saving, forgiving and reconciling love for all people.
2. Build welcoming, transforming communities of faith.
3. Stand in solidarity with the poor and needy.
4. Challenge violence, injustice and oppression, and work for peace and reconciliation.
5. Protect, care for and renew life on our planet.
Anglican Board of Mission - Australia Ltd
ABN 18 097 944 717
Anglican Board of Mission - Australia
Locked Bag Q4005
Queen Victoria Building NSW 1230
International: +61 2 9264 1021
Local Call: 1300 302 663
Fax: +61 2 9261 3560
Level 6, Druitt St
Sydney NSW 2000