What is CAP Money?
The CAP Money Course is a money management course that introduces budgeting skills based on timeless principles. This course will help anyone get more in control of their finances, so they can live within their means, manage or prevent debt and save for the future.
The CAP Money course is free but please book in so we can provide you with the resources you will need.
Date: Tuesday 9, 16 and 23 February 2021
Time: 7 pm
Place: St Nicholas Anglican Church Hall, 11 Paris Road, Australind
Book by emailing us at : CAPStNicksAustralind@gmail.com
Call Rick Dalton on 0418 910 057.
Who Is It For?
The CAP Money Course is free and it is for everyone!
- Would you like to be able to go shopping guilt free?
- Can you imagine Christmas without spending on your cards?
- Do you want to be able to go on holiday without the financial hangover?
- Are you prepared for the future?
- Contingency Savings
- Buying a house or paying off the mortgage
- Retirement savings
- Children's education
- Would you like to Bless Others and give more?
About Christians Against Poverty
CAP is a charity that works to release Australians from debt and poverty in two ways: practically with debt advocacy and financial education.
It has a network of 198 churches across the country. CAP proactively teaches good financial wellbeing to all Australians, regardless of their situation. This is the service that St Nicholas Anglican Church offers in partnership with CAP.
Some Churches also offer CAP DEBT Centres which help people facing hardship as a result of unmanageable debts, providing all services free of charge. CAP Money may be relevant for you and your family, but if you need debt advocacy please seek Financial Assistance.
For Financial Assistance?
In Australind we offer the CAP Money Course. If you are in severe financial hardship today please contact:
- Anglicare Bunbury on 9720 9200
- St Vincent de Paul Bunbury on 1300 794 054 (from 2021)
- Accord West Bunbury on 9729 9000
- National Debt Help Line 1800 007 007